Welcome to Joanne Manville Virtual Assistance and thanks for taking the time to visit our website!
So you want to know a bit about us?
First the work side
The company was set up in October 2015 by me, Joanne. Hi.
I worked as an Executive Assistant for over ten years, reporting to the Managing Director or CEO – and loved every minute. I not only supported the MD/CEO and the Board but also ran the admin teams and the office – I loved being busy! But the time came when I felt the need to do something else.
I tried moving companies to see if I needed a change of scenery but that wasn’t it. I wanted to do something ‘more’, to work with different people, in different industries, with different challenges. It wasn’t till I discovered Virtual Assistance that I realised my calling!
I have been running Joanne Manville Virtual Assistance now for over three years and have grown from ‘just’ me to a team of seven! We’ve worked with such brilliant people – people who are serious about growing their businesses and making changes, and need a helping hand to do it. People who recognise the value that having a Virtual Assistant on their team can add.
I have been honoured and humbled to have received a few awards in the last few years too, being a Finalist in the Best Newcomer category of the UK VA Awards in 2016, Winner of South West VA of the Year in 2017 and 2018, England VA of the Year in 2018 and in 2019 being awarded UK Outstanding VA.
(Awards aren’t everything though, more important to us is the difference we make to our clients, please take a moment to look at our testimonials to see what our clients have said about us.)
And now a few things about me
- I got married in 2015 and have a wonderful daughter who is now 2 years old and keeping us on our toes!
- I’m involved in Scouting, having been a leader for many years I now serve on the Executive Committee
- I love organising – things, people, anything that moves (and doesn’t move!) – and regularly arrange get togethers with friends – well, no-one else is going to do it!
- I do yoga once a week and that’s the extent of my exercise regime – I’ve never been a fan of sport and will do anything I can to avoid it
- I love helping people (hence my business and my Scouting involvement), and supporting and inspiring other PAs who want to take the leap into self employment.
How can I help you?
If you’ve decided your business would benefit from an extra pair of hands, start by booking a call and we can have a chat about what you need.
Also, have a look at our services pages, to see the types of thing we can help with (we can do lots more besides).
Whatever your situation, you arrived on this page because you care about your business and want some help – and we want to help you. I look forward to hearing from you and supporting you on the next stage of your journey.