From Executive Assistant to Virtual Assistant
I receive a lot of messages on LinkedIn from people thinking of taking the leap from Executive Assistant to Virtual Assistant, and asking how I did it and whether I have any tips. So, I thought it might be useful to write a blog on the subject!
- Helpful groups and support
- Where to go for advice
Research, research, research!
“There’s lots of support out there, so use it!”
- Search for as many business networks as you can in your area;
- Visit them all before making your decision on which to join;
- Check out free events on Eventbrite.
I must have attended about eight different groups before making my decision on which ones to join. If you need to keep costs down, check out events in your area on Eventbrite and attend anything that is free – you might not think some events are relevant, but you never know what you’ll learn and who you might meet there. I would attend the opening of an envelope in the early days, but these days I only attend networks where I might bump into my ideal clients.
Know Your Numbers
Identify your niche
Make a Decision!
Latest posts by Joanne Manville (see all)
- 5 of the best co-working spaces in Devon - 17/07/2019
- How can quizzes help people understand your services? - 17/07/2019
- Do you still offer services that you love? - 11/06/2019