Michelle is a qualified ex-teacher with over 20 years of experience in administration, education, health and social care and charity sectors. As a result, Michelle has extensive knowledge of the sectors, regulations, OFSTED, CQC, and GDPR. With a keen eye for detail, Michelle’s specialised in standard operating procedures, proofreading, formatting, auditing and GDPR.
Based in Cheshire, Michelle can help with:
- Creating policies and procedures that reflect legislation and include best practice
- Reformatting and standardising formal documents, including policies and procedures
- Quality management; auditing, complaints handling, and investigations
- Copy-editing and proofreading documents, for authors and professionals
- Extensive experience with administration and planning, particularly in education, health and social care and charity sectors
- Supporting the implementation of GDPR.