Resource Recommendations: SmarterQueue – for smarter social media scheduling
As you’ll know if you read my previous blog post about Signable, I’m taking a more in-depth look at each of the resources I use in my business to give you a flavour of what they’re about – as well as sharing with you my tips on how to get the best out of them.
For full disclosure, I will earn a small commission if you sign up to any of these resources using the links I provide in my posts, and I only ever recommend tools and resources that I trust and use myself. With my SmarterQueue referral link you get a 30-day free trial instead of the usual 14.
Resource Recommendations: SmarterQueue
Having tried several scheduling tools in the past, I had been left quite frustrated about the time it still took to schedule posts so when I discovered SmarterQueue it won me over!
Content scheduling is not the most exciting task in the world, let’s be honest, but it doesn’t have to be an arduous and long-winded process. With SmarterQueue, you can set up Categories, and each Category then has its own Posting Queue and Posting Plan. The timings are all automated, so you don’t need to think about that once it is all set up either. Win!
There’s even a ‘Social Inbox’ so all your messages from Facebook and Twitter go to one place – this means if you use these platforms a lot, there is no more logging into each individual platform as you can handle all your incoming queries in one place.
SmarterQueue also has an Instagram visual planner, a MUST have these days, and you can pull really insightful analytics to see what’s working, what isn’t, and what you should recycle, repurpose, or relinquish across your channels.
And of course, the expected stuff – managing multiple profiles, bulk importing content, as well as direct publishing to Instagram and even competitor profile analysis.
Does this sound good? OK, so here are my top tips to make scheduling with SmarterQueue more efficient.
My top 5 tips to make scheduling content simple and effective with SmarterQueue.
- Use the ‘Recycle Post’ option to schedule your evergreen content in advance – when you have done this once, you never have to do it again! Just chose how often you’d like it to be posted and it will be added to the Category posting queue. Then sit back and put your feet up.
- Get your calendar out and plan for the key business events for both your business and your industry for the year ahead. These are simple posts you can write and schedule well in advance, getting them out of the way sooner rather than later. Dates change yearly, so be sure to only schedule them once rather than recurring.
- Use the ‘Find Content’ option to discover relevant content that other people have written and connect it up to automatically through RSS feeds to share these to your social media. Or take inspiration and write a fresh piece for your platforms, sharing your expertise around the subject matter.
- Use the free images within SmarterQueue to save you time hunting around stock sites. SmarterQueue links to Pixabay, Giphy and Unsplash and image searches include all 3, so you don’t have to.
- And my final tip – get a VA to do it all for you. As I said before, content scheduling can be boring and time-consuming so why not get someone else to do it for you, someone who LOVES doing it?
What the team think…
“I personally love SmarterQueue because it encompasses all the great things about the other scheduling tools in one place, without the stuff that’s inconvenient or annoying to use. It’s really at the top of its game”
So there you have it, my raving review of SmarterQueue.
Try SmarterQueue and let me know how you get on!
Note, that with my referral link you get a 30-day free trial instead of the usual 14.