Event & Meeting Support
I have experience in arranging and facilitating a wide range of meetings and events. I can help with:
With so many options for events from hotels and conference venues to zoos and parks, it can be hard to pin down somewhere which offers exactly what you need. From the size of the venue, the catering options and the IT support to the location, local transport options and budget there is a lot to think about. I can help with:
- Researching possible venues within your budget;
- Shortlisting venues;
- Liaising with venues.
From Christmas parties and board meetings, to conferences and exhibitions. From sending out the initial invitations to collating feedback for your next big event and everything in between, I can help with:
- Preparing and issuing invitations;
- Social media sharing;
- Managing invitation responses;
- Organising speakers;
- Preparing literature;
- Venue finding;
- Organising travel and hotels;
- Support and facilitation at the event on the day;
- Gathering and analysing feedback.
Preparing for and minuting meetings is important and often done by an attendee of the meeting, or the Chair themselves. As a business grows, it may be beneficial to outsource this often time consuming task. I can help with:
- Organising the meeting;
- Preparing and issuing agendas;
- Preparing and issuing meeting packs;
- Minuting the meeting;
- Preparing and distributing actions;
- Following up actions.