If you are busy with your day job, those personal tasks can get left behind. We can help ensure that your life keeps ticking along, allowing you to focus on work when you are there, and enjoy life when you aren’t.
Organising your Home Office
Maybe you are so busy your office needs attention, or maybe your office systems just aren’t working for you. We can help with:
- Organising your office;
- Organising and filing paperwork, such as bills and receipts;
- Suggesting and implementing office systems.
CV Review and CV Writing
Maybe you don’t have a CV and need help putting one together, or you have one which needs updating or reviewing, we can help with:
- Drafting a CV from job descriptions and certificates;
- Reviewing as existing CV and suggesting improvements;
- Updating your CV with new roles and qualifications.
Researching and Buying Presents
It can be hard to come up with new ideas for gifts for your nearest and dearest, so let us help with:
- Researching possible gifts;
- Arranging wrapping and delivery of gifts;
- Booking special weekends;
- Arranging gift certificates;
- Ordering flowers.
When you are so busy just living life, it can be difficult to find time in the day to make those important appointments within working hours. We can book your:
- Dental and doctor appointments;
- Hair and treatment appointments;
- Appointments with contractors, gardeners etc.
- Social engagements.
Researching and Booking Holidays
Researching the best deal for your holiday or short break can sometimes be exciting, but it can also be time consuming. We can help with:
- Researching hotels and guest houses;
- Sourcing and booking activities for the duration of your stay;
- Researching and booking travel arrangements.
If your personal finances are disorganised, or you need to find ways to save money, we can help with:
- Reviewing your bank statements for any expenses you don’t need;
- Monitoring personal expenditure;
- Researching new suppliers for e.g. gas/electric;
- Making suggestions for how you might be able to save money.