Personal Assistant Support
If you have been fortunate to have a PA in a previous career, you will now how valuable it can be to get things done. If you haven’t, give it a try! I have over 9 years’ experience as a senior Personal Assistant and I can help with:
Collating or preparing meeting papers
It can be very time consuming preparing meeting packs, whether it is for a 1:1 meeting, a conference or a board meeting. I can help with:
- Creating a standard template;
- Collating information from your team members;
- Chasing information from team members;
- Inputting information into a template;
- Distributing papers/packs.
Travel research and arrangements
Travel is a big part of any business owner’s day whether this is locally by car, or overseas travel. I can help with:
- Preparing your itinerary;
- Arranging meetings;
- Planning your journey and the best possible routes;
- Researching flights and/or hotels;
- Booking flights and/or hotels;
- Researching train timetables.
When you are out and about, it can be hard to find the time to respond to emails, and you didn’t set up your business to be spending evenings and weekends doing this, did you? I can help with:
- Monitoring emails and removing junk-mail;
- Flagging important emails;
- Responding to emails;
- Setting up rules to filter your emails;
- Setting up auto responders or an Out-Of-Office to better manage client expectations.
Diary Management and Appointment Setting
If you are busy out meeting clients or suppliers, and networking, it can be difficult to find the time to arrange new appointments to grow your business. I can help with:
- Contacting your leads on your behalf;
- Arranging mutually convenient appointments;
- Booking meeting rooms;
- Arranging travel;
- Sending reminders;
- Following up your appointments.
Event Management is an area where there is a lot to think about and can take a lot of your time. I can help with:
- Venue finding and booking;
- Event organisation;
- Managing invitations and responses;
- Support and facilitation at the event on the day.
Holiday and Sickness Cover
If you already have a Personal Assistant or Administrator but he/she is due to go on holiday or has an unexpected absence, I can stand in for them. I have worked for ten years as an Executive Personal Assistant and can make sure that no balls are dropped while your PA is away, and that they don’t come back to a pile of work.