Social Media Support
Every business owner knows that a presence on social media is key. Whether as a marketing tool or to liaise with customers, I can help with:
Setting Up Social Media Pages
First you need to get started on social media, so I can assist you by:
- Setting up Business Facebook Page or a Twitter Account;
- Adding images;
- Ensuring all key areas are populated;
- Giving an overview of how to post and edit.
Reviewing Social Media Use
If you have accounts but don’t know if you are using them effectively, I can provide feedback on:
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Regularity of posting;
- Sharing and use of hashtags;
Updating and Posting to Social Media Pages
Once you have a page, you need to be posting to it regularly to keep your followers engaged and add value. I can help you with this by:
- Researching relevant posts to share;
- Scheduling posts;
- Sharing blogs;
- Responding to questions.
Creating Eye-Catching Visuals
It is important to use visuals in social media to engage customers. For example, did you know that tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images? (source: Buffer Social). I can:
- Create visuals in Canva to accompany your posts;
- Source free images that you can use.